Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Halloween & Thanksgiving

I have been on a blogging hiatus for no reason other than I've been busy enjoying our life! I have a terrible memory so I am catching myself up for one day when I want to go back and see what the heck the kids were for Halloween 2015 :-) Here goes a long, photo post...

Happy Halloween!
Our motley crew trick or treating. 
Quinn was Elmo and enjoyed her first ever Reeces Peanut Butter cup. She seemed to really get the hang of trick or treating pretty quickly and had a lot of fun. (age: almost 2)

Will decided on being an American Ninja Warrior. Complete with wristbands, an official shirt and hat and work out shorts. If he could be Lance Peekus the Cowboy Ninja Warrior life would be complete. haha


Happy Thanksgiving!
Playing on the swing set I had as a girl, but with update swings. 

\
Cousins turkey picture 
Yummy, mashed potatoes! 


A few pictures I love from October and November...
My heart just melts seeing this picture

Dress up at school

School pics

School pics

Mito Fighter / Ninja turtle

Will and his buddy "S" going to see a play together

1 comment:

  1. that hand holding picture! HEART. MELTED. They are so precious. Love seeing these sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete