Monday, February 25, 2013

Photos from the Past

I had a work issued blackberry for quite a while and I was downloading the photos and some were just had to be posted. Mostly for my own memories. This is barely a dent in the photos, so I'll have to do some more later.



Sleeping at school in Ms. Maria's class snuggling his girlfriends teddy bear.

WOW, look at that hair.

Before his first MRI


Busted up mouth. This was our worst injury to-date. Happy this was it.

Muscle biopsy

Chilling in the hospital not feeling to good.

Rudolph the red nosed hospital patient


Taking the rail off his crib.

At Stanford for EPI-743 trial

Lots of stickers from Stanford!


Peek-a-boo mommy

2 comments:

  1. I feel like it was just yesterday he was that little and now he has shot up and is so tall!!! Love that little (big) guy :)

    ReplyDelete