Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas 2013

Hello Blog!

I took the past few weeks/months off from the mito community and blogging. It might sound silly, but I needed to focus on the last few months of pregnancy being in a positive and low key place. I knew I needed to eliminate some of the "noise" and so I just took a break. It was nice. I still plan to keep posting, but needed to take a step back. Plus, I really just wanted to enjoy every moment of our little family of three.

Here is a quick run down for my own memories of what we've done since I went MIA.

Christmas! Will had an absolute blast and it was so nice to have a solid two weeks of time just with him at home.

We beat the heck out of Frosty the Snowman piñata - random fun!

Our cowboy got a barn, horses and of course Longhorns from Santa

Making cookies at the lake

Breakfast with Santa

Hey football player!

Enjoying the big swing on Christmas Day




 


No comments:

Post a Comment