Friday, March 9, 2012

No Comment

As a public relations professional, the words no comment are a big no-no. There's always something to say, just need to find the right words.

So, my comment to all our blog commentators - thank you! It makes me smile every time I see a comment post and it kind of makes me feel like I'm not just typing to the wall. This is my outlet, our family scrapbook of sorts and a way to spread awareness, but sometimes it's an awesome form of encouragement and helps keep both of us going. So, thank you for taking the time to comment.

TGIF!


My little "Superman" or Batman as he is into these days. Age: 11 months

3 comments:

  1. I love chunky baby super heroes. they are the best kind!
    XOXO
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, the family is important in any manner but sometimes you cannot adjust with your spouse in that case you need to contact an family lawyer Singapore for your case. It is a stiff task.

    ReplyDelete