Monday, December 8, 2014

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween

Seriously, I wonder... what kid really enjoys going to a big open area with pumpkins and being forced to take 100+ pictures?
This was the real experience... Quinn looking for a twig to jam in her mouth, Will laughing, Cameron doing something crazy and Carson (and Will) hiding or throwing the peace sign while an adult tried to get everyone to sit down, be quiet and smile, with no peace sign. 
And we'll do it again next year, I'm sure!



One heavy pumpkin

With aunt Lisa

Almost a smile from Quinn for DeeDee!

Hmm, I wonder if I should gnaw or lick this orange thing?


Baking a special spider web cake with Aunt Lisa

Halloween... I was glad this fell on a Friday because Will was totally wiped out from the school party. In fact, he had been having a pretty rough week physically. We ended up going with our friends Kat, Eric and Lucy to trick-or-treat down our block. Quinn and Neil stayed home and handed out candy while our crew went out. 

Will must have been totally wiped out because he decided to stay in his stroller the entire time. I went up to each door with the kids, held out his bag and he yelled "Trick or treat" and "Thank you" from his stroller. I was just glad he was able to experience it all and enjoy the time with friends. 

So... what were the costume picks this year???


Pirate? No.... Will was already a pirate when he was 1. 

Bathing beauty in her PJs? A Pirate???

SuperMan and his pet cat... AKA Halloween PJs for Quinn


 
Our motley crew of sugar filled kiddos...

Quinn went to one house with us, she seemed to be rather shell shocked. haha

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you look amazing in that last picture! Will's costume is so fitting and I'm glad he had a good time even if he was tired. Quinn has the best facial expressions. Love it! Also, the "no peace sign" has me laughing too. I have tried to convey to my kids if they would just cooperate, it would be over so much quicker. Cause and effect still alludes them...either that or parental torture is its own reward.
    XOXO
    B

    ReplyDelete