Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where there's a Will...

Thank you all for signing up for the Energy For Life walk and donating to UMDF. There's still plenty of time to sign up since the walk is the first weekend of February, but it will be here quickly! So don't delay. See my previous post on the easiest way to register.

So far, team "Where there's a Will" has raised more than $3,000 and we have 51team members. I'm sure it doesn't shock many of you to know that I can be a tad competitive.  I heard that some team last year actually raised $50,000. Thankfully, I am not that competitive!

Special shout outs to those who have registered and/or contributed:
Amy Allen
The Bilski's
James Byers
Elliot and Tom Day and Jennifer Moore
Michael DeScioli
Deanna Draper
Allie Falender
Carrie Fielder
Lisa Flores
Jennifer Ford
The John Garcia's
The Gell's
Hank & Diane Goggan
Lisa Goggan and Tom Kaul
Kyle & Kristin Kotzebue
The Haas'
Ra-Nell Haas
Michelle Vinklarek Hanson *the first person to donate I might add!
Chad, Julie, Carson & Cameron Hayes
Archie, Judy & Katy Hayes
The Horvath's
Peyton & Murphy Jones
Justin & Erica Martin
Pat & Ed Martin
Carolyn Mayo
The McCormick's
David Morris & Anne Lewis
Cooper Mullin
Sara Murphy
Jason Parcell
Joanna & Sam Parigi
Carlo Pruneda
John Ramirez
Maidie Ryan
Caroline Schlemmer
The Sims'
Lisa Spence
The Starnes
Leila Thorne
Diane Treider
The Wende's
William White
The Williams'

I know many of you have been fundraising within your networks and I really appreciate it. If I missed anyone, please please let me know. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the website.

Also, a special thank you to Beth Williams and Elyssa Horvath. These two friends have gone above and beyond. Be on the look out for future blog postings of their efforts and FUN FUN stuff.

1 comment:

  1. you scream, I scream, we all scream for icecream. wink ;) or in my case, I scream for whatever weird ass non-dairy flavor they may offer. hehehe.

    glad to know you, lori.
    XOXO
    B

    ReplyDelete