Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Well, my previous post asking for Halloween costumes resulted in a lot of fun ideas. For whatever lame reason, I was a bad mommy and didn't get my act together for Halloween until Sunday, Oct. 30 at 5 p.m. I bought three pumpkins and a $10 skeleton glow in the dark costume at the grocery store.

Will had to miss the Halloween parade because he was at an already scheduled doctor's appointment that would have been very difficult to reschedule.

So, I really had no reason to get him a costume till the day before Halloween.

On Monday, we went to the Bilski's neighborhood parade - hundreds of kids, a firetruck and plenty of candy. We came back to our house for dinner and then did some trick or treating. When we got home, Will wanted to eat a piece of candy so we dove in and picked a piece. All in all, I think Will liked his costume and had a lot of fun.

Happy Halloween!










Our neighbor next door dressed up and Will made sure to stop by on his way home to say goodnight... he probably was hunting for more candy.



2 comments:

  1. He looked adorable! Sounds like he had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the costume rocks. Vincent would have gone crazy for it. He's all about the bones these days. Also, for what its worth, my mom made my halloween costumes every year, and now makes my kids' costumes. I still remember the year I begged and begged for a store bought costume. I thought she was trying to be cheap to DIY. and by store bought, I mean the plastic poncho and little thin plastic mask. The super cheap cheesy costumes they had in the 80s. She relented (although it broke her crafty heart) and I thought I was walking out of the store with the rolls royce of costumes. haha. Will looks fantastic in neon :)
    XOXO
    B

    ReplyDelete