Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I can't help but remain thankful for what we have. We were watching a 60 Minutes special on the dire homeless situation in Florida and it just reinforced that we don't have it so bad. Yes, really bad stuff is likely to happen one day, but right now life is good.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house with plenty of food and then some. The highlight of the weekend was the "roller coaster" my parents decided to give the little guys for an early Christmas present. I have some video, but couldn't get it to load properly. I will work on it. It's hilarious.

Basically it's a big ramp with a go cart on top and Carson and Will took turns riding. My parents have a pretty long driveway so they were able to get A LOT of speed going. I was a nervous wreck the first few rounds, but then Will seemed to get the hang of it and you couldn't keep him off it. I really thought they needed a helmet but the center of gravity on the cart is so low that it would be shocking for it to flip over. Again, perhaps with our lucky we need to invest in a helmet. :-0


They would go all the way to the grassy part - near the tree in the background.


I laughed so hard at this picture. Carson with his Gatorade mustache trying to hold his baby brother up and Will trying to hold hands.


Papa had a helper - all day.

Someone loves whipped cream!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I was very THANKFUL to be a part of the Thanksgiving celebration and for sure the roller coaster was the best and I just wish there would have been an adult size one. love to all!

    ReplyDelete